Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Post # 11

I was very surprised at the number of resources available for classroom use. Using technology in the classroom doesn't seem so intimidating anymore, and I  actually learned a lot more than I thought I would!! I think that the students will be more engaged in learning if I incorporate more technology especially using the Ipads. One of my favorite tools was just using Skype to communicate with a local weatherman.  The kids were so engaged and excited that it made learning about weather so much more exciting that just reading from a book. I also loved all the apps available for the Ipads/touches.  The kids really love those and there seems to be something for every topic that we teach. 

1 comment:

  1. Nadia... Way to go!It goes to show us all the pre-angst was a waste of energy!You SHINED! Congratulations for completing 11 Tools...and doing a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete