Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tool #8

 I was wondering how I was going to use all the different types of devices in the classroom. I discovered that you can accomplish many of the same things but by just using a different device.  The students can create a presentation and use the webcam on the netbooks and Imacs and Ipads to create a presentation.  I also found some great apps for use in the classroom and I  especially like one on Social Studies/American Revolution. The only problem was that most of the apps that I would like to use with my Fifth Graders were not free.  I think that making sure that a schedule is used to keep track of which students are using what device would be helpful.  I think it is important that the devices are rotated so that each student will have the opportunity to use each device.

No comments:

Post a Comment